Suitable for a family of 2 adults and up to 4 children on a small, secluded and traffic-free site in an orchard near Cheddar, Wells, Bath, Bristol, Weston Super Mare and Brean.
Celandine is a 5 metre wide traditional canvas ‘Boutique Camping’ Bell Tent with double air bed, up to 4 camp beds for children, decorations and scatter rugs.
Outside is a private fire pit with grill for cooking / BBQing. Logs are provided.
Celandine benefits from shared use of the Orchard Barn facilities including:
- a very large dining room (approximately 18ftx18ft) with plenty of tables & chairs, and plug sockets for charging phones, etc
- a separate rustic kitchen area with full size cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and washing up sink
- 2 toilets each with hand-basin
- 2 large showers and a changing area with mirrors & plug sockets
Other communal facilities / complimentary activities:
- Children’s play area with football goals and games, volleyball, etc
- Wild food foray on site, subject to weather (complimentary in school holidays)
- Our unique ‘My Welly Walks’ app which takes you on stunning country walks around the nearby nature reserve, or to our lovely village pubs, with a fun camera challenge game on the way