Suitable for a group booking of two families of (for example) 4 adults and up to 8 children on a small, secluded and traffic-free site in an orchard near Cheddar, Wells, Bath, Bristol, Weston Super Mare and Brean.
Poppy and Orchid bell tents are 5 metre wide traditional canvas ‘Boutique Camping’ Bell Tents with two comfy z-beds (can be set up like a double bed) and up to 4 camp beds for children in each tent, decorations and scatter rugs.
Outside is a private fire pit with grill for cooking / BBQing. Logs are provided.
Poppy and Orchid bell tents benefit from PRIVATE use of the Cider Barn with:
- a private open plan dining/sitting/kitchen with table & chairs, comfortable seating, TV & DVD player, kitchen area with full size cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, and all crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- plug sockets for charging phones, etc
- a private shower room with toilet, hand basin and shower
- your own hot tub
Other communal facilities / complimentary activities:
- Children’s play area with football goals and games, volleyball, etc
- Wild food foray on site, subject to weather (complimentary in school holidays)
- Our unique ‘My Welly Walks’ app which takes you on stunning country walks around the nearby nature reserve, or to our lovely village pubs, with a fun camera challenge game on the way
- Amenities: hot tub, kitchen, shower, toilet
- View: Stunning countryside views
- Categories: Barn & Tents