Suitable for a family of 2 adults and up to 4 children on a small, secluded and traffic-free site in an orchard near Cheddar, Wells, Bath, Bristol, Weston Super Mare and Brean.
Dandelion is a 5 metre wide traditional canvas ‘Boutique Camping’ Bell Tent with double air bed, up to 4 camp beds for children, decorations and scatter rugs.
Outside is a private fire pit with grill for cooking / BBQing. Logs are provided.
Dandelion benefits from PRIVATE use of the Scrumpy Barn with:
- a private open plan dining/sitting/kitchen with table & chairs, comfortable seating, TV & DVD player, kitchen area with full size cooker, fridge-freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing up sink, and all crockery, cutlery & cooking utensils
- plug sockets for charging phones, etc
- a spacious private shower room with toilet, hand basin and rainforest shower cabin
- your own hot tub
Other communal facilities / complimentary activities:
- Children’s play area with football goals and games, volleyball, etc
- Wild food foray on site, subject to weather (complimentary in school holidays)
- Our unique ‘My Welly Walks’ app which takes you on stunning country walks around the nearby nature reserve, or to our lovely village pubs, with a fun camera challenge game on the way